MACHU PICCHU – SACRED VALLEY 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT
The Sacred Valley of the Incas and the impressive citadel of Machu Picchu can be visited in 2 days and 1 night, with a pleasant overnight on the stunning slopes of Apu (Sacred Mountain).
DAY 1: Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu
Pick up from hotel at 8:30 a.m. to start the guided tour through the Sacred Valley, visiting the following locations:
Pisac: A typical Andean village and archaeological site famous for its craft markets.
Visit fairs, traditional markets and ancient ruins.
Lunch will be a buffet in a typical country restaurant in Urubamba.
Ollantaytambo: Archaeological complex used by the Inca for agricultural, administrative, social, religious and military purposes. Used in the Inca Empire time (Tahuantinsuyo) it consists of temples and terraces connected by a complete system of irrigation canals.
Transfer to Ollantaytambo train station. (train leaves at 8:00 p.m, be at the station at 7:30 p.m).
Arrive at Aguas Calientes at 21:45 p.m. and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2: Machu Picchu - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
• Breakfast at the hotel (If you want breakfast early in order to see the sunrise at Machu Picchu, you must let us know early in order to coordinate this, otherwise we will provide a box lunch.)
• Transfer by bus to the lost city of the Incas, "Machu Picchu". Enjoy a guided tour of the main buildings of the citadel, agricultural and urban areas, Intihuatana, Temple of the Condor, Sun Temple, Etc.
• Return bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
• Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes in selected tourist restaurant
• Transfer to the train station to board the train that will take us to Ollantaytambo.
• Transfer Ollantaytambo - Cusco by bus.
• Transfer to Hotel.
• Transfer from the hotel to begin our visit to the Sacred Valley
• Professional bilingual guide (English / Spanish) in the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
• Tour buses
• Train ticket round trip
• Bus Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
• Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
• 01 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
• Transfer from Ollantaytambo train station to the hotel in Cusco
• Water bottle
• Camera or video camera (optional)
• Sunglasses, sunscreen, hats or caps
• Light clothes
• Warm clothes
• Swimwear if you should visit the hot springs.
DISCOVERY PERU TRAVEL
Address: PORTAL PANES 123 INTERIOR OFICINA 103 PRIMER PISO CENTRO COMERCIAL LOS RUISEÑORES
Phone: +51-084 -241667
Cell: +51 - 984672974 - 974999940 - 974999950
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org